Latin: Octopus Vulgaris
This firm was founded by Edward Gerrard. The company is listed from 1870 at 54 Queens Rd, Camden Town, they moved to 60 College Square in about 1900. They occupied 61 shortly afterwards then moved to Camden Street in about 1935. The business became Edward Gerrard and sons and was continued by his son Charles. Charles son's also worked in the family business. Gerrard's had a good working relationship with Rowland Ward's often palming work off to each other. They also both produced work bearing the label of Harrods and Army and Navy Stores.